Central Park Community Center
- .33-mile Jogging Trail
- Basketball Court
- Community Center
- Futsal Court
- Imagination Station
- Picnic Shelters
- Tennis Courts (2)
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
8 am to 4:30 pm
Tuesday and Thursday
12:30 pm to 4:30 pm.
- Community Centers are available to rent from 8 am to midnight.
- You are given 30 minutes before and after the event for setup and clean-up time free of charge.
- Please note: Alcohol is not allowed at any Community Center.
- Call 409-838-3613, ext. 1204 for rental information and availability.
Please be advised, we do not accept reservations by phone. Community Centers are available on a first-come, first-served basis, and full payment is due at rental signing.
- $75 per hour (minimum 2-hour rental)
- $25 set up and tear down
- $150 refundable garbage deposit
- Maximum Capacity - 150 to 200 (depending on set-up)
- Room Size - 54 feet x 35 feet
- Kitchen (no stove)
- 200 Stackable Chairs
- 30 - 6 foot Tables
- 2 Restrooms
- Central Air/Heat
Athletic Facility Rentals
Many of our athletic facilities are available for rent for tournaments or special events. All facilities require a $150 trash deposit and a completed reservation form at the time of reservation. After submitting any request form to the Recreation Department, please make sure to follow up for receipt and reservation confirmation. For more information, call 409-838-3613.
Shelters throughout the park system are on a first-come, first-served basis. No reservation is necessary to use a park shelter, except for the two shelters located in Tyrrell Park. For more information, call 409-838-3613.
Park Shelter Rules
- Park in designated areas, not on grass.
- All fires must be maintained in grill receptacles.
- Place all garbage and refuse in trash cans.
- Sound and music are prohibited from reaching distances of 50 feet or more. City Ordinance (Section 20-10).
- Do not damage, drive nails into, or destroy shelter facilities
- All City of Beaumont ordinances and Parks and Recreation rules apply.
- No soliciting, vending, peddling, advertising, or selling of any kind.
- Shelter hours are sun-up to sun-down.
- In case of police non-emergency, call 409-832-1234.
- To report a maintenance issue, call 311.
- In case of an emergency, dial 911.