Should I call a plumber or 311 first?

Always call 311 to have the water and sewer department look at it first. We'll always come out to inspect for no charge and if the stoppage is on the City's side, the City will unstop the line for free. If we determine the issue to be on the customer side, we'll then advise you to call a plumber.

Show All Answers

1. My sewer backing up, what should I do?
2. What if I see water coming up out of a manhole?
3. What should I do if I hear an alarm or see a light flashing at a lift station?
4. Will my yard be fixed after a sewer repair or pipe bursting project?
5. Should I call a plumber or 311 first?