The City of Beaumont's Online Auction of Surplus Property is held one to two times each year. The Online Auction is conducted by online auction Rene' Bates Auctioneers, Inc. on behalf of the City of Beaumont. Items for sale will include various vehicles, equipment and furniture. Once the Online Auction is open, all items will be available for viewing at various sites. Vehicles and equipment can be viewed at the City of Beaumont Fleet Service Center located at:
4955 Lafin Road
Beaumont, TX 77705
- Items are sold as-is, without warranty or guarantee.
- Bids for all items will be accepted online only. Bids will not be accepted in-person.
- All items must be picked up within the time frame stated on the auctioneer's website.
- After the specified date, a $25 per day per item storage fee will be charged to the buyer.
- The City cannot provide transportation or loading services for buyers. Lifting, towing, and hauling or transport of purchased items is the sole responsibility of the buyer.
In addition to viewing items online, prospective buyers may view items in person by appointment only.
For more information, contact Christine Whittington, City of Beaumont Purchasing Division at 409-880-3720.