50+ Free Programs & Services Offered by the City of Beaumont
In an effort to make the community as enjoyable as possible, the City of Beaumont offers a variety of resources to enhance the quality of life for residents. There are dozens of free programs and services, from recreational activities to educational opportunities to take advantage of. Did you know you could learn a new language, find a new hobby, or enjoy a plethora of outdoor attractions, all completely free?
Check out the full list – we’re confident you’ll find something for everyone in your family to enjoy, including your furry friends.
Health and Wellness
Social Events & Fun Activities
Community Programs & Residential Services
- Save on vet fees — Beaumont Animal Care offers free spay/neuter vouchers for Beaumont residents and $15 microchip scan and registrations to keep tabs on your furry friends.
- Prepare for the unexpected! Get your home ready for chilly temperatures or hot summer nights by brushing up on extreme weather safety tips or take advantage of the flood resources and other preparation materials offered by the Beaumont Emergency Operations Center.
- Take advantage of free large debris disposal via your weekly trash pickup service. Beaumont Garbage Service will dispose of large tree branches, furniture, appliances, and even tires for you.
- Sign up for the Citizens Police Academy hosted by the Beaumont Police Department, a free 15-week program to teach you the ins and outs of law enforcement, attend a Neighborhood Association meeting, or signup to volunteer with the Citizens in Action to get involved with your community.
- Have the Beaumont Fire Department install and inspect your child’s car seat. They can give you a time to come down to the station for pointers on how to operate it.
- Need help setting up your smoke detector? A firefighter can come to your home and help get you squared away.