Unless otherwise noted, registration and payment for youth and adult activities are taken at the Sterling Pruitt Activity Center between 7:30 am and 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday. For registration dates or additional information, call 409-838-3613.
Classes take place at the Sterling Pruitt Activity Center (2930 Gulf Street, 77703) from 5 PM to 6 PM, Monday thru Wednesday.
The City of Beaumont Recreation Division offers adult slow-pitch softball leagues at the Beaumont Athletic Complex. The co-Ed league is played on Monday nights only. Men's leagues are offered on Tuesday and Wednesday nights.
- Cost: $375 per team (no personal checks accepted)
- Sessions: Spring, Summer, Fall
- Location: Athletic Complex, 950 Langham Road, Beaumont, TX 77707
For more information, please call 409-838-3613, ext. 1213, or visit Beaumont's Park and Recreation website.
A trendy sport is making its way to Beaumont. This game is for everyone, young or old! Pickleball is like miniature tennis or life-size ping-pong, played in singles, or teams of two. Pickleball combines elements of tennis, badminton, racquetball, and ping-pong. A pickleball court is one-fourth the size of a tennis court, and the net sits low to the ground, similar to tennis. Each player uses a racquetball-type racquet (paddle) to hit the wiffle ball. It is a great way to have some fun and exercise while doing so. For any other rules, you can click here.
- Cost: Free | Paddles and balls are available free of charge, for anyone who does not have their own.
- Indoors - Sterling Pruitt Activity Center, Wednesday and Friday mornings 8 am to 10 am
- Outdoors - Beaumont Municipal Tennis Center
- Caldwood Park
- Central Park
- Rogers Park
- Date: Wednesday and Friday mornings upon request
- Time: 8 am to 10 am
Learn to Swim Program
Program is offered seasonally. Check back here for updates.
Senior Exercise & Walk
This time is designated for our senior patrons to use the gymnasium. Nonmarking rubber-soled shoes are required.
- Cost: Free
- Location: Sterling Pruitt Activity Center, 2930 Gulf Street, 77703
- Time: Weekdays from 7:30 am to 10 am
Please call 409-838-3613 for information.
The Track Club is a part of Summer Camp, and prides a structured program for girls and boys ages 5 to 18. In the past few years, they have had much success, often having participants qualifying for regional and state meets. For more information, call 409-838-3613.