As a service to our customers, the City of Beaumont offers a number of convenient ways to pay your utility bill. Remember, you are responsible for paying for services in a timely manner. Utility bill statements are mailed monthly. If you do not receive your statement, please call Water Billing at 409-866-0023 for a statement amount or check your balance online. Payments must be received on a timely basis to avoid disconnection of service. Service charges are assessed on late payments.
Methods of Payment
- Instructions for Signing up for a New Account (PDF)
- FAQ About the New Online Payment Provider
The City of Beaumont has a new water payment provider. If you pay your water bill online via credit or debit card, you must register for an account on our new provider's website before March 15, 2023 to avoid payment disruptions. This does not apply to customers paying by automatic bank draft through their checking account, by mail or at City Hall. We've gotten a lot of questions and feedback about the new water payment provider - who needs to register, how to register, etc. We've tried to answer everything we've seen come up but contact us if you have additional questions and we'll find out for you.
- Payment history - View customer payment history, including pending payments.
- Electronic bill presentment and payment - Enable customers to pay bills online with a major credit card.
- Customer account information - View customer account information, including account status and balance, last bill sent, and last payment received.
- Customer billing history - View customer billing history, including bill date, due date, balance forward, current charges, and total billed amount.
- Customer billing statement - View a customer billing statement that provides usage detail and charges for a specific bill.
Draft Payment From Your Bank Account
Mail Your Bill
City of Beaumont
P.O. Box 521
Beaumont, TX 77704
Suggestions or Comments
Please email customer service or call 409-866-0023 if you have any suggestions or comments about this service. The online service is a secure site.
To pay traffic citations online, read the following instructions. If you click "I Agree", you will be directed to the online payment screen where you can choose one of the options from the drop down menu. Once you select your option, you will get a drop down box to enter the required information.
You Must Accept the Limitations Stated
Online Processing Limitations
- The City of Beaumont and the Beaumont Municipal Court make no guarantees, promises, or warranties regarding the accuracy of information provided in this site.
- There is no guarantee that this online payment application will show all of your unpaid tickets. If your ticket does not display, call 409-980-7200.
- Use of this service to submit payment constitutes acknowledgement that the City of Beaumont and the processor of electronic payments assume no responsibility for data entered by service users.
- I hereby understand that in accordance with Texas Code of Criminal Procedure, Art. 27.14(c), case payment will result in a waiver of a jury trial and a finding of guilty, which may be reported to the Texas Department of Public Safety.
The City of Beaumont Municipal Courts' convenient and secure online ticket payment service may be used to discharge fines, fees, and most other court assessments. The Court will process online payments usually within 24 hours of acceptance of this service, during normal business hours, Monday through Friday, 8 am till 5 pm If you have an active warrant issued on a ticket, you must make sure you print your paid receipt and be able to produce it to an officer for any citations paid after hours or weekends. You can print your receipt online once you receive confirmation of your credit card approval.
Payment confirmation - Payee will be notified instantly when payment is approved.
It is your responsibility to ensure that payments are made in sufficient time to meet required deadlines.
Tickets Which May Not Be Handled Online
- Juveniles: Persons 16 years or younger are expected to appear in person with a parent or guardian when pleading GUILTY or when having a court trial. (The Code of Criminal Procedure Article 45.0215) Minors under the age of 21 charged with an alcohol-related violation must appear before the judge in open court before payment of a fine will be accepted. Juvenile citations cannot be paid by credit card online.
- Plea of Not Guilty: On a plea of Not Guilty, the case must be set for trial. Do this by appearing in person at the address on the citation, through your attorney, or by filling out the appropriate portion of the citation and mailing the citation to be received in Municipal Court by the promise to appear date on the front of the citation.
- Payments for defensive driving or deferral requests cannot be handled online.
- Cases which have already been dismissed, paid, cash bond posted, or in which the defendant has been incarcerated or otherwise disposed, cannot be paid online.
Tickets Which May Be Handled Online
- Only tickets that have been filed with the Court by the issuing officer and that have not yet been disposed may be accessed by this service.
- Should you desire to plead guilty to the offense charged on the ticket and to pay the fine assessed by credit card online, the following steps may be taken:
Plea of Guilty
I, the undersigned, do hereby enter my appearance on the complaint of the offense charged on the summons. I acknowledge that I have been informed of my right to a trial and that my preference to pay the fine online will have the same force and effect as a judgment of the Court. I do hereby plead GUILTY to the charges, waive my right to a trial by jury and an appearance before the Judge of the Municipal Court, and hereby agree to pay the penalty for my offense.
Please email us or call 409-980-7200 if you have any suggestions or comments about this service. This is a secure site and no one will be able to read your information other than authorized City of Beaumont personnel. (Email Court)
Beginning 12:01 am January 18, 2016, Persons who wish to bail out individuals in custody at the Jefferson County jail for Beaumont Municipal court charges after business hours can post bond or pay fines online or by phone using a service GovPayNet. This service is for Beaumont Municipal Court only.
The City of Beaumont accepts online and phone payments for a number of services and fees. Please have your credit card, debit card, or banking information available at the time of payment.
The following convenience fees apply to both online and phone payments.
|Charge Code||Payment Type||Credit/Debit Fee||e-Check Fee|
|EMS||EMS Department Payments||$4.95||$1.95|
|WD||Weed Abatement Payments||$3.95||$1.95|
|AT||Hangar Rental Payments||$7.95||$1.95|
|IP||Retiree Insurance Payments||$15.95||$1.95|
E-Check payments will have a convenience fee of $1.95 regardless of the type of payment made.
Please read instructions before proceeding to payment screen:
Online Payment Instructions:
- Visit ACI Payments, Inc.
- Click on Local Payments
- Enter jurisdiction code: 7315
- Enter the Charge Code along with the account number. (For example WD100000)
- For EMS payments: Please enter the Run Number, for example 12-2000 OR 2022000000, that you are making a payment for.
Pay by Phone
24/7 Automated Telephone Service: 800-272-9829
Please have the following information available:
- Jurisdiction Code: 7315
- Customer or Run Number
- Your telephone number
- Payment amount
- Payment information
- 5-digit ZIP code where you receive your card or bank statement
For ACI Payment customer service assistance, call 800-487-4567, Monday through Friday, 7 am to 7 pm CT.